ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FUN JOB? THAT'S CONVENIENT! WE ARE TEMPORARY AGENCY IFJ AND ARE LOOKING FOR A COLLEAGUE TO COME TO STRENGTHEN OUR TEAM.
THE NEXT VIDEO TO GET AN IMPRESSION FROM US.
Are you looking for a nice job? Here you can read information about the position of facility employee.
Do you think this suits you? Read on!
What are you going to do?
You are responsible for all matters relating to housing within our organization. You check the homes of the temporary workers. You also carry out minor repairs in the homes. You are that handy man/woman who can make anything. You can organize your own days and will get a lot of freedom. Your working hours will vary a lot. The number of hours will always be around 40. You will also have a breakdown service once every 3 weeks. You must be available by phone and take action in case of emergency.
What do we offer?
- A gross salary between €2000 and €3000 depending on experience and knowledge.
- you get your own bus
- A 40 hour work week.
- A varied position with a great deal of responsibility
- Work independently
- Working full time
Do you have the ambition we are looking for or do you know someone who would like to take on this challenge? Then respond quickly.
Mail your CV and motivation letter before 23-10 to Dirk@ifj.nl or respond via the link on the right.
Would you like more information about the vacancy? contact our office (+31297389680) and ask for Dirk van der Voort.
Who are we looking for?
• You are social and you are service-oriented
• You live within the triangle Aalsmeer, Noordwijkerhout and Alphen aan den Rijn
• You master the Dutch and English language. Knowledge of the Spanish language is an advantage.
• You are in possession of a driving license B
• You are available full-time and not attached to fixed working hours. You can also share these working hours according to your own insight and business needs